Welcome

Hi and welcome to my personal bonsai blog. Without knowing exactly where this will go, I suspect it will meander through my ongoing attempts to improve my 'growing' collection of bonsai*/sticks in buckets.* (*delete as appropriate) If anybody actually reads this, bear with me & maybe it will start to make some sense. (But don't bet on it!!)

Friday 16 March 2007

Completed Table Photos


Above as promised, are two pictures of the finished table (apologies for the untidiness). The assembly now comes complete with additional under shelf used for overwintering trees & a twin layer netting roof - two layers giving frost protection -one layer giving protection from strong sun during the summer.
When not required the netting is rolled back and sits on the table roof end, next to the building.

My next project will be to produce additional shelves that will run along the wall thats in front of the table (The wood for this is already sitting under the table.)

But im not rushing to do this, the trees are starting to demand some attention!!
IainQ

No comments: